Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
Untreated wood in its original form has a light, pale character from its natural 'raw' appearance. Sanded wood also has the same effect. Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw is designed to retain this appearance by using a small amount of white pigments to neutralise the permanent 'wet-look' that develops after application of a clear finish.
Apply very thinly and brush out any white pigments from the surface before leaving to dry to acheive the desired results.
- Approx. coverage: 30m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1 coat + 1 coat of Polyx®-Oil Original
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.750L, 2.5L
- Nearly invisible appearance, no 'permanent wet effect'
- Light coloured wood stays light coloured
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications