Osmo Decking-Oils protect, maintain and beautify the wood surface, producing a smooth slightly satin finish which is extremely water resistant and dirt repellent. The microporous finishes are based on natural vegetable oils and allow the wood to breathe and helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage, the finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
007 Teak Oil (Clear): No UV resistance, the wood greys naturally.
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 12 hrs
- Sizes: 2.5L
- Natural wood character remains visible
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications