NO MORE SLIP UPS
- Clear, satin top coat for coloured Osmo Decking Oils.
- Contains a special highly compressed organic non-slip granule
- Natural wood character remains visible
- Furnished with active ingredients to protect the coating against mould, algae and fungal attack.
- Highly water and dirt resistant
- Microporous, penetrating finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary when topping up coating
- The recommended first coat is either Osmo Decking Oil or Natural Oil Woodstain, followed by a top coat of Anti-Slip Decking Oil (not ideal for use after 007 Teak Oil).
- For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Teak Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time.
- The darker the colour of the first coat, the slower the greying process of the wood will start to appear.
- Hardwoods particularly high in resin and oil content require exposure to external elements for approx. 12 weeks prior to application.
- Product code: 430 Clear
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1 top coat only
- Ideal application temperature: +10°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 8-10 hrs
Osmo Decking-Oil Anti Slip Clear Satin 430 Top Coat